Looking for ways to help improve your community? Would you like to support youth who are struggling? Become a volunteer at Casa Youth Shelter!
There are so many ways you can help…and we can show you how!
- Meet new people and help improve young lives
- Help support our staff by working with teens in their daily activities
- Share skills that could be presented as a group topic
- Help us create a fun and nurturing environment for our teens
- Help with fundraising or public awareness
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Commitment of two (2) hours per week for one (1) year
- Must pass a background check
Please contact our Program & Volunteer Coordinator Ernestine Wright to find out about our next orientation held onsite at (562)594-6825 ext.228 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll give you the information you need to start volunteering right away!