Youth Leadership Conference
Casa Youth Shelter’s Youth Leadership Conference is an annual day of self-discovery, friendship, cultural exchange, leadership building, inspiration, and service. Featuring a series of intensive workshops and a dynamic keynote speaker, this event focuses on educating and empowering future leaders.
The Youth Leadership Conference is free for middle- and high-school aged youth, and all attendees will earn 6 hours of community service.
2019 Youth Leadership Conference
Our 17th Annual Youth Leadership Conference is scheduled for Saturday, October 12, 2019. Please stay tuned for updated information on workshop topics. Each conference attendee will be given the opportunity to attend 3 workshops.
Click the link below to register now. For group registrations, please contact Pamela Sepulveda at email@example.com.
Highlights from our 16th Annual Youth Leadership Conference on October 20, 2018
- Hosted 450+ youth from more than 50 schools
- Workshops provided by OC Friday Night Live, American First FCU, OC Human Relations, WomenShelter of Long Beach, Ginger Klee, The Center Long Beach, The Office of U.S. Congressman Alan Lowenthal, Los Alamitos Police Department, Girls Inc., Tilly’s Life Center, Twin Town Treatment Centers, Move More, Eat Healthy Campaign, OC Health Care Agency/TUPP, Alison Cotter, National Alliance on Mental Illness, and Garden Grove DFC
- Resource fair with more than 25 vendors
- Art exhibit provided by Camp Scott and the Gilbert High School Friday Night Live Chapter
- Candlelight Vigil
- Keynote address provided by Brent Poppen